The Kyan team is excited to introduce to you our latest app feature: the Kyan Well-Being Assessment! Our new app feature has been developed by our team of mental health professionals to give you a comprehensive overview of how different aspects of your life can affect and interact with your mental well-being.
In this article, you will learn more about the 5 areas that make up your well-being, as well as the benefits of using our well-being assessment to you as a company or as an individual.
The 5 areas of well-being
Based on scientific assessments and research, our Well-Being Assessment is designed to help you explore and balance 5 main areas of your life that influence your well-being:
- Mind: measure skills related to psychological well-being such as resilience and self-acceptance
- Body: reflect on the way your body feels, your lifestyle habits, and their impact your mood, energy, and motivation
- Work: understand how different elements of your workplace influence your mood, motivation, and sense of achievement
- Rest and recreation: assess your pursuit of personal interests, as well as the amount and quality of your rest and recovery additionally, how they relate to your energy levels, sense of accomplishment and sense of purpose
- Relationships: become aware of how your close relationships can increase your happiness and decrease your stress levels
To access your Well-Being Insights, all you have to do is complete our Well-Being Assessment in the Profile tab of the Kyan Health app. Tapping on specific areas within the Well-Being Graph gives you more information about your state of well-being.
What does our Well-Being Assessment offer you as an individual?
As an individual, completing our assessment on a regular basis will help you:
- Pinpoint which areas in your life are supporting or hindering your mental well-being, identify patterns in your thoughts, feelings, and behaviours, and gain a better understanding of how they might be affecting you
- Get a clear idea of what kind of support you need to have the best effect on your mental well-being, e.g. seeking counselling or starting to build healthy habits such as meditating once a day
Why is our Well-Being Assessment a valuable tool for you as an employer?
Our Well-Being Assessment enables you and your organisation to:
- Gain a better understanding of the areas your employees are struggling with: our assessment offers you valuable insights to help you address the specific needs of your employees
- Make smart investments according to the needs of your employees to improve engagement, productivity, and achieve better results
Head over to the Profile tab in our app and try our assessment now! It’s available in English, German, French, and Spanish!